Benefits Of Partnering With CTI
- Client Protection: Ensures your clients receive the best service in specialty areas, yet your firm remains in control. No additional services are offered without your CPA firm's approval.
- Financial Benefit: CPAFirst is a revenue-sharing agreement, resulting in a benefit of up to 20% of engagement feeds for your firm. This ROI may be used as additional funds to continue obtaining CTI's services.
- Staff Development: Training for your CPAs helps them gain a better understanding of specialty tax offers to speak intelligently with clients about these opportunities.
- Technical Assistance: Assistance with client support is provided as needed, as well as alerts for newsworthy updates, such as significant changes in tax law.
- Project Management: Partner software allows you to track, manage and review joint projects in real time. This software also provides access to tax forms and project support.
- Practice Development: Guidance and support for expanding your CPA firm's list of service offerings helps your firm to retain and attract top clients and talent.