Last updated: March 2019; Effective as of: March 15, 2019
We at Corporate Tax Incentives are committed to protecting your privacy.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information directly from you as well as automatically through your use of our Site (any content found on www.ctillc.com) or services. You can browse some areas of our Site and use some of our services without registering with us or providing your name or contact info. However, to access certain services or content on the Site, we may ask you to register or provide certain information to us. In general, we collect information about you as follows:
- Name, Contact, Registration Info. As noted, in order to access certain information, such as whitepapers or similar documents, we collect name, company name, and contact information. Further, authorized users may be provided log-in credentials through which to access our customer portals; in order to obtain credentials, we may require that you provide your name, email, contact information, company information, and other relevant information. If you submit a question or other communication to us, such as via the “Contact Us” page or chat feature of the Site, we will collect your name, email, company name, phone number, country, and any other information you submit as part of your communication.
- Your Activities. If you access the Site, we may collect information about your activities and actions while logged in. Also, if you post any content to our Site, we collect information about your post (and this post may be viewable to other visitors to the Site), as well as your name and contact information if you have provided it. We may also ask you to participate in surveys or similar questionnaires. Your participation is voluntary. However, if you choose to participate, we will collect information about your responses, as well as your name, contact information, and other information you provide to us. Your choice not to participate in this activity will not make you ineligible to use another feature on our Site.
- Usage and Browsing Information. In addition, while using our Site we automatically track certain information about you, via log files, cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies. This information includes the URL of the web page that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, your IP address, the number of times you visited Corporate Tax Incentive’s website, which pages you visited, and what materials, if any, you downloaded and location information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you through our Site and services as follows:
- To help us improve our Site and services.
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To inform you about additional services that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may send you emails about services or other information that we think may interest you. If you submit your name, phone number, and contact information to us in order to receive more information from us, we may call or email you to follow up on your inquiry.
- To better understand how a user accesses and uses our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, services and business, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
How We Disclose the Information We Collect
- In this section we explain why and with whom we share your personal information:
- Service Providers. Corporate Tax Incentives may hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, and providing customer service or support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we require the agent to acknowledge and comply with our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by, merge with, enter a joint venture with another company, divest part of our business to another company, or undergo a corporate reorganization, or as part of a bankruptcy, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the new or acquiring company.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs, or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Our Site and services may include social media features and widgets, such as the Facebook Like button and the “Share this” button, as well as other interactive mini-programs that run on our Site and services and enable certain features to work (e.g., blogs and comments). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site or viewing through the services, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are displayed on our Site, but are hosted by third-parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
User Generated Content
We may invite you to post content on our Site or services, including your comments, reviews, pictures, and any other information. If you post such content, all of the information that you post will be available to other users of our Site and services. Your posting may become public and Corporate Tax Incentives cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Communications from Us
As noted, we may send you emails about services or other information we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such email we send to you. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional or informational emails from us, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested to receive.
Access to Personal Information
Corporate Tax Incentives has implemented safeguards on the Site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please be advised, however, that although Corporate Tax Incentives has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Corporate Tax Incentives via the Corporate Tax Incentives site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Corporate Tax Incentives has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Third-Party Web Sites
As a convenience to our visitors, Corporate Tax Incentive’s Website may contain links to a number of sites owned and operated by third-parties that we believe may offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those sites. You should check the privacy policies of these individual sites to see how your personal information will be utilized by the operators of those third-party websites.
How to Contact Us
- Phone: (866) 444-4880
- E-mail: email@example.com